Home Insurance


A home is probably the most valuable asset you have. No matter what household you live in, there are always possessions that need to be protected. Home insurance can give you peace of mind from knowing that should the worst happen, you can cover the costs of repairing or replacing the things you value. All you need is to establish what it would cost you to rebuild your property or replace your contents.

Buildings Sums Insured should reflect the actual rebuilding cost of your property together with fixtures and fittings such as apertures, doors, bathrooms, solar water heaters, photovoltaic panels, alarm systems, fitted air conditioning units and fitted kitchens.

Contents Sums Insured should reflect the actual replacement value of all moveable property within your home including furniture, household goods and personal belongings which belong to you or for which you are legally responsible. You may be asked to specify certain high valued items such as jewellery, silverware, works of art, curios and collections.

All Risks Items are precious items to be covered whilst both within or outside your property. Such items should all be specified and supported by receipts or valuations.

Our policy covers your buildings and contents against loss or damage caused by: 

  • Fire, Explosion and Smoke
  • Storm, Tempest or Flood
  • Escape of water and/or oil
  • Lightning and Earthquake
  • Civil commotion, Vandalism and Malicious Acts
  • Theft or Attempted Theft
  • Falling trees or branches
  • Breakage or collapse of television and radio aerials, satellite dish, aerial fittings and masts
  • Impact with your Buildings by any vehicle, aircraft or animals
  • Liability as owner or occupier of your buildings, liability to your domestic employees and personal liability 


Automatic Extensions under Buildings and/or Contents Section include:

  • Damage to solar water heaters and PV panels
  • Accidental breakage of fixed glass, sanitary fixtures and underground services
  • The reasonable cost of alternative accommodation and/or loss of rent whilst your home is uninhabitable
  • Professional fees and other costs
  • Cover whilst you are selling your home until completion of sale
  • Costs for the trace and access of the source of a leak
  • Compensation for death if caused by fire or an assault by thieves in your home
  • Damage to your home caused by emergency entry
  • Accidental damage cover for home entertainment equipment
  • Accidental damage cover for mirrors, plate glass tops to furniture and fixed glass
  • Cover for locks and keys if these have been stolen or lost
  • Cover for contents away from the premises
  • Cover for food in a freezer
  • Cover for wedding gifts
  • Cover for personal money
  • Cover for bicycles 


Optional Wider Cover includes:

  • Accidental damage cover for your contents
  • All risks cover for personal possessions
  • Extension of money and credit cards 


We offer 

  • Excellent rates with attractive discounts for loyal customers, senior citizens and our motor vehicle policy holders
  • Experienced staff and immediate assistance by our claims department


For more information please refer to our Home Insurance Brochure